Wednesday 12 June 2013

Benefit High Brow



Benefit High Brown Pencil - Linen Pink



 





I thought I'd be absolutely in love with this product because I love anything from Benefit, their products always seem to work great and offer new, amazing things for anything and everything!

Although I use this product still I dont recommend it, I am only using this to define the arch whilst growing my eyebrows out to get them reshaped etc. I definitely picked up the wrong pencil and should of gone for the Benefit High Brow Glow pencil as this one is to pinky for me and when applied and blended in it looks a dull grey/pink colour and I expected a shimmery, bright, white to skin tone colour.

This pencil can be used for many things such as lifting the arch of the brows, for your under eye bags and also on the cupid bow of your lips but unfortunately this just doesn't do it for me and once i've ran out I wont be repurchasing. I will probably go for the glow pencil but will ask the girls at Benefit to demonstrate it on me before I buy to see what it looks like on, try before you buy girls!!!

P.S. Please excuse the messy eye shadow and awful overgrown, bushy brows, i'm growing them out to get reshaped by the Benefit Boutique :)

Who does your brows?

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I've always wanted to try this one out! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo,
    The-lipglossary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I want to inform you there is an ebayer using your photo to sell counterfeit makeup. Here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Benefit-High-Brow-Brow-Lifting-Pencil-Crayon-New-in-Box-Eyebrow-Pencil-/121385428194?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item1c4322a4e2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...