Monday 10 June 2013

Naked Nudes







I was looking through Ebay for some new, cheap eye shadow palettes, and this W7 Naked Nudes Eye shadow Palette popped up, I instantly was attracted to the colours as I would be able to create a pretty nude eye.

I, myself have never heard of the makeup brand W7 but it was so so cheap so I thought I'd purchase and try it out! The palette comes with a double ended eye shadow sponge, I personally dont use them, I prefer actual brushes.

Being a cheapy buy the eye shadows have no individual names.

I had to swatch them a few times, especially the second one (from left to right) but overall I think the colours were pretty and I will definitely be using them soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great palette! How much did it cost? Nice post! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...