Wednesday, 21 August 2013

August Shoe Wish List


I am always lusting after shoes.. Possibly more than I am lusting over clothes and I always have a huge long list in my Bookmarks waiting for pay day to creep up and spend my earnings on all of my heart desired wish list! BUT I never actually get around to buying anything as I blow my money within seconds of having it mostly on takeaways and makeup!

Last nights tea, oops

So for ages now the Puma Suede's have been in shops but I have always been more of a converse girl, seeing these on girls with cute white frilly Topshop socks have converted me into a lover of these have been sitting in my Bookmarks for a while now.

£55, JD Sports

When it comes to shoes I love a good old shop around Ebay as you can always find a few bargains! And trust me I have found my fair share of bargains which are happily sitting in my watch list waiting for pay day to come along!



£17.99, Ebay

These are all from the same seller and I want all 3 of these colours.
I love high, suede heels and at such a cheap price it's hard not to buy them.
Click here to find these shoes. 


Topshop sell the cutest shoes! These Martina T-Bar Geek Shoes which are real leather just do it for me! Topshop do other colours such as Black and Red also. I can imagine myself wearing them with frilly socks and a cute summer dress.

£30.00, Topshop







7 comments:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! - http://paigeviolet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-2.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my puma suedes! I got mine from a vintage shop in france for 10 euros, but i've seen loads in vintage shops here, you could try looking there!:)

    levisandlipsticks.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those green heels are amazing I am now lusting over them as well!! Great blog! I have just started following you maybe you would like to check us out as well and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I just wanted to say that on my blog Macaroon Style I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here's the link to my post where you were nominated!

    http://macaroonstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/i-got-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those suede Pumas are gorgeous and i love those White TopShop T-bars

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I like your blog and that pizza just made me so hungry! Hahaha.
    Would you be interested in a button swap? our blogs kind of fit the theme since theyre both about beauty and especially the clever use of the word "secret" ( Great minds think alike right? :P )


    http://thesecretlifeofabeautylover.blogspot.com/2013/10/from-runway-to-your-nails.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...