Friday 25 October 2013

90's Tag


Favourite Disney Film?
Cinderella

Favourite Music Artist(s)?
Spice Girls!!!

Favourite Game?
Buck-a-roo if anyone can remember it, where you had to sneakily put the items on the horse before it bucked haha. I also liked Monopoloy and Erky Erky in where you had to run to the lampposts and had two teams


Favourite Macdonlads Toy?
Beanie babies, me and my mum collected loads

Favourite Book?
Winnie The pooh i'm guessing I cant really remember any

Favourite Clothes Shop?
Tammy Girl

Favourite NickJnr Show?
Blues Clues!! I absolutely loved it, I watched it the other day and couldn't take my eyes off it! Also Dexters Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, Power Puff Girls and Ed, Edd n Eddy over on Cartoon Network.

What would you watch when you got home from school?
All of the above, along with Arthur on CBBC and Tracy Beaker although that was earlier 2000's and not 90's


Can you remember any of the programs i've mentioned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...